Our client, an international company specialized in providing Unique Solutions to Complex Problems in Risky Environments, is looking for a Project & Site Engineer.
The position will be based in Romania but willingness to travel abroad is a requirement as the company provides services worldwide.
- day-to-day management of the office, including budget, supervising and monitoring of the site labour force and of the works in general
- prepare and carry out the commercial agenda
- act as the main technical advisor for clients in Romania
- develop and follow up of technical and financial proposals
- manage, monitor and interpret the contract documents supplied by the client
- ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications and/or technical proposal
- agree a price for materials, and provide cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended Project.
- ensure the workforce with the support of the main office in Spain
- liaise with the local authorities to ensure compliance with local regulations and by-laws
- work together with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of the progress
- plan the work and efficiently organise the office in order to meet agreed deadlines
- oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- handle any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- preferably Civil Engineer (Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer also apply)
- at least than 2 years of proven experience in industrial mantenance (civil works)
- previous experience in Project Management
- experience working with ERPs, preferably Dynamics NAVISION.
- valid and clean driver’s license.
- good level of English
- basic level of Spanish (or willing to learn)