We are searching for experienced software engineers for developing embedded software modules. Various software layers growing from low-level hardware drivers to high-level drivers and application modules will be developed mainly in C language.
- analyze and review customer specifications;
- create architecture and modular software design;
- implement embedded SW modules;
- perform module and integration tests;
- create SW documentation;
- participate in SW module reviews;
Additionally a cost- and time-effective approach has to be considered during the architecture and design phases to meet deadlines and development cost limits.
- University degree – preferably Computer Science, Automatics and Computers, Electronics or Informatics ;
- Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language, embedded Op. Systems;
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
- Automotive experience programming vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics is an advantage;
- Experience in international multi-site teamwork is an advantage;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking;
- German language skills are an advantage;